Happy Monday and hope all is well. Tenia here and I am sharing my card for week two of me guesting for SugarPea Designs. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this card!! I tried to do a faux bleach technique here!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On Kraft cardstock stamp and heat emboss and color image.
3. On image panel add splatter.
4. Adhere image panel onto patterned paper panel and add embellishments.
5. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and adhere to panel.
6. Adhere whole panel onto card.
Here are all of SugarPea Designs product that I used:
Sugar and Spice Patterned Paper Collection
Lily White Sparkly Shaker Selection
I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:
I also played along in the Flower Challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Sending You Birthday Wishes Card
Stamps: SugarPea Designs
Paper: SugarPea Designs, Michaels, FSJ
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Lucy's Cards)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Faux Bleach Technique, Splatter