Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I Thank My Lucky Stars For You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!






This weeks challenge is a Sketch Challenge:




....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!! 



Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies and gentlemen created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!



I also played along in the Pinkfresh Studio challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Thank My Lucky Stars For You Card
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio
Paper: Michaels, Reverse Confetti, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Heart Puffy Sticker(Pinkfresh Studio), Washi and Pearls(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Square Punch(EK Success)


No comments: