Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thanks and Giving

Hey Y'all!!! 

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Here is my DT card for the Mixed Media Card Challenge!! The challenge this month is:




.......and this is what I came up with........CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using Heat Embossing, Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers,Sequins, Washi and Sticker Stitches. Make sure that y'all go and check out what the ladies created for this challenge HERE!!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t





Card Recipe for Thanks and Giving Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Spectrum Noir, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers, Splatter, Ghosting


8 comments:

Shylaashree said...

washi,sticker and the bg colour are fabulous tenia

LeAnne said...

LOVE it! Of course, I always love all your fun creations, even if I don't stop by and say so! :)

Annette Elliott said...

Super cute card Tenia! Hip, and trendy! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps! this week!

cm said...

Your card is infused with gratitude....and prettiness, too! So thrilled to see you over at Inkspirational!
Hugs and love~c

Mimi said...

This caught my eye at Sunday Stamps. Just love it!

Pia Larsen said...

FAB! Minimalistic with an edge!
Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Sure hope you'll join us again soon :)
Pia xx
Hope you are feeling better, Tenia. My thoughts are with you)

Lisa said...

Fabulous card, I love how you used the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Leena Girsa said...

What a great thanksgiving card! I love your watercolour wash background. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!