Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hotter than Sriracha

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!



This weeks challenge is this sketch:


.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:

I played along in Tuesday Throwdown challenge(Twine, Embossing, Kraft):

I played along in the House of Cards Twine and/or Colors challenge(I chose the twine):


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Hotter than Sriracha Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Fun Stampers Journey, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Washi(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Circle and Banner Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Red Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting


6 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, this is so fun!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

totally darling, love your style!!

Judy V said...

Great card Tenia! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards!

Katy said...

Super cool card! I love the stamp you used! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

foleysfriend said...

I love how the twine completes the card; so clever! Thanks for joining us at House of cards

sue n.

Unknown said...

So beautiful Card! Thanks for sharing with us in HOC... Enjoy! Paula, DT.