Happy Monday and hope all is well!! I have a very fun Non-Trad Mother's Day project today using Richard Garay Fun Stampers Journey and Celebra'tions goodness......CHECK IT!!
I had lots of fun with this non-trad Mother's Day card!! Well.....I am pretty much very non-trad.....hee hee!! Here are the directions on how to create this card!!
1. Create card from Fun Stampers Journey Whip Cream cardstock.
2. On other piece of Whip Cream cardstock stencil cardstock( using the Fun Stampers Journey Ring Stacks stencil) using Celebra'tions Pretty Plum ink and add FSJ Gold Silk for splatter.
3. Affix Celebra'tions Special Occasion Patterned Paper and affix Amazing Accent Dots and Fun Stampers Journey Bright Day Washi Tape onto image panel. Also add stitches.
4. Using Celebra'tions Pierced Hearts die cut out heart and adhere to image panel using Fun Stampers Journey Journey Foam Squares.
5. Using Celebra'tions Many Words Stamp set stamp sentiments using Celebra'tions Berry Black True Color Fusion ink onto Fun Stampers Journey Whip Cream cardstock.
6. Cut sentiments and adhere to heart using Fun Stampers Journey Journey Foam squares.
7. Adhere the whole image panel onto card using Fun Stampers Journey Journey Foam Squares.
Make sure that y'all check the Richard Garay blog for more AWESOMESAUCE HERE!
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
I played along in the CAS Mix Up challenge(Stamping, Stenciliing, Die Cutting, Splatter):
I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Love 24/7 Mother's Day Card
Stamps: Richard Garay
Paper: Fun Stampers Journey, Celebra'tions by Richard Garay
Inks: Celebra'tions by Richard Garay and Fun Stampers Journey
Embellishments:Washi(Fun Stampers Journey), Amazing Accent Dots(Richard Garay Make Amazing), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Celebra'tions by Richard Garay), Die Cutting Tool(Fun Stampers Journey), Stencil(Fun Stampers Journey), Ink Blending Tool
Technique: Stenciling, Die Cutting, Splatter