Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Love You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday.....and Happy Festivus!!! I have a NON Christmas card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!!

Yeppers.....this was a fun card and plus I wanted to use this AWESOME MFT Stencil for the longest time....hee hee!!!




I played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the MFT Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Chocolate Baroque challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I am also playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Love You Card
Stamps: MFT
Paper: White(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Paper Crafting Crayons(Faber-Castell)
Embellishments: Washi(Little B), Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Chipboard Arrow(Pink Paislee)
Tools: Stencil(MFT), Circle Punch(EK Success), Ink Blushers(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Splatter, Stenciling





8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super Fun Tenia...I hope you guys have a most merry holiday!

Chana Malkah said...

Great interpretation of the sketch! I love the bold sentiment and using that strong red color was a fabulous design decision. Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Celeste Goff said...

Awesome card! Love how the sentiment is so big and bold!

Jill said...

Oh yes!! I love this stencil too Tenia! and now I want it all over again! haaaa!! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge!! :)

Marina said...

What a bold and lovely card - I think you'd feel loved if you received this!Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

maria f. said...

The thing is... this one jumped right out of the gallery and smacked me in the face. Had to come say hi ;) Only the best for you and your crew in 2016!

cm said...

Oh my..that is one fabulous stencil, transformed into sensational with your creativity! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your artistry at Inkspirational! Happy New Year!
Hugs~c

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Tenia, thanks for your bold CAS entry into the Chocolate Baroque challenge. The stencil that you have used creates a great card, and your embellishments compliment it perfectly, Judith xx