Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Keep Rolling

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a card that I created using the new Avocado Arts This and That stamp set.




........and here is one of my cards.........CHECK IT!!!!!!

I would love it if you checked out the rest of my projects that I created with this stamp set over at the Avocado Arts Blog!






I played in a few challenges. I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the Time Out challenge:

I played along in the CAS on Sunday Vellum challenge and I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps CAS challenge!!






Thanks for stopping by!!

-t





Card Recipe for Keep Rolling Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Hobby Lobby),Red Vellum Paper(Archivers)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool card for a littley or a biggie with a sense of humour too!

Kathyk

Neets B said...

Fabulous image/sentiment combo and so very you, Tenia. Love the yummy white space too.
Thanks for sharing at Less is More and ATSM, Anita x

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous design, Tenia! Very fun card!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card, Tenia! I love the hot wheels with this puny sentiment and the map is so clever!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so sorry...I meant to add: Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

sandie said...

I always love your funky take on our challenges-what a cool stamp set-thanks for joining Time Out x

Julie B said...

What a cool set of stamps, you showcased them brilliantly.
So pleased you linked up at ATSM. :)

Angi Barrs said...

This is so FUN! Reminds me of my childhood!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your sweet card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a brilliant image and sentiment Tenia and perfect CAS creation.
Love your take on our sketch this week and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

What a really fun composition Tenia... great design... so striking!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"