Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dreams Do Come True

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well! It has been a minute since I have been on my blog but I do have a fun creation for y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I had a blast with this FUN card!!! I hope y'all likey!!!


I also played along in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Little Tangles challenge:
I played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:


Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Dreams Do Come True Card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: White(Michaels), Blue(Bazzill)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Die(Neat and Tangles), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techinique: Die Cutting





18 comments:

Jamie said...

Tenia this so such a cool card! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog, they mean a lot to me!!😊

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Really stunning design, Tenia! Love those colors and triangles too! Thank you for joining us at HLS!

Ashley Newell said...

This is fabulous! I love the triangles!

Angie Tieman said...

Love this, such a funky eye-catching color plan!

Karli said...

Such a fabulous take on that sketch, Tenia. This card has definite "wow" factor. Have a great day!

Suchi said...

Striking card!! :)
Suchi xx

SD pooja said...

Cool..Trendy..AWESOME..!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fantastic graphic design! Great background with all of those triangles. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE this graphic design Tenia! Really eye catching! Thanks for sharing! Hazel xx

Shelly said...

Awesome! LOVE the colors!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Fantastic design! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

~amy~ said...

Super fun Tenia!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome bg thanks 4 joining g in at jugs

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving this combination of the tiny triangle die cut and stamp! Great job!

Leigh Penner said...

So cool & fun, Tenia! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Bonnie said...

I love this graphic design, Tenia! Nice bright colors too! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!

Loll said...

Love the graphic panel Tenia. And I LOVE the little piece of washi tape ... just the perfect little finishing touch. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thank you for sharing you beautiful card and playing along with the Little Tangles Diecutting Challenge!