Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hey Love

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well! I have a creation that I created for the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog today.....and it goes a lil something like this.....CHECK IT!!!

I had a BLAST on this fun card!!! I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sparkle and Shine Challenge:

I played along in the Can You CASE It challenge:

I also played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:





Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Hey Love Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower Crafts
Paper: Dark Green(Bazzill), Light Green(Michaels), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico and Simple Stories)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Heart Punch(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder


11 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

Tenia, I love how you laid out your design! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? :) Eva

Ina G said...

Lots of lovely elements to look at here. Love the bright colours and layers. Thanks for joining us this week at Just us Girls.

Tina said...

Awesome card - I love the layers! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It.

Terri said...

Love this fun bright card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI.

Nancy said...

Love the layers and especially the gradient heart paper! Well done as always Tenia! So glad you joined the girls and I at JUGS~

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adore the layering! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute card! I love the green heart! Thanks for playing with us this week at Can You Case It?!

Cynthia said...

OMG, this is so pretty. I love the color palette. Great job with our sketch this week at CYCI? and thanks for playing!

Eva Bussom said...

Tenia, this week your card is my personal pick! Congrats! :) Eva

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is simply FABULOUS Tenia!!! LOVE the bold green with pops of color - and the layered LOVE at the bottom! Thanks so much for playing along with Sparkle and Shine's first challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Nicole Picadura said...

I love the cool colors! Great card. Thank you so much for playing along with S&S challenge!

Nicole Picadura - Sparkle & Shine DT
scrapsandstamps.com