Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Today is my challenge post for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® and this months challenge is to use Vertigo™. If y'all don't know much about Vertigo™ check out the video HERE. Here is what I came up with.......CHECK IT!!!!
1. Die cut Vertigo™ using Hexagon Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
2. Using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Love Letter rub color all over hexagon shape with a IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Sponge Daubers™.
3. Punch out a hole using a Crop-O-Dile.
4. Add Twine and Ribbon.
5. Using IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves splatter and mist paper.
6. Adhere ribbon to the back of the cardstock.
7. Adhere ornament panel using pop up dots onto card base. Add sentiment stickers.
I also played along in the Addicted to CAS Holiday Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Card Recipe for Joy, Hope, Peace Hexagon Ornament Card
Paper: White(Hobby Lobby)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Love Letter and IMAGINE Crafts® Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: Yellow Ribbon(Offray), Twine(The Twinery), Stickers(Authentique)Tools: Crop-A-Dile(We R Memory Keepers), Hexagon Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft)
Other: Vertigo™ (IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®)