Happy Friday and hope all is well. Today I am sharing with you a creation using the Stampendous! Cling Artist Elements stamp from the new April 2013 release and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!!
I had fun using this AWESOME stamp....Woot Woot!! Here are the directions on how to make the card.
1. Round edge and create card from Solar White Cardstock.
2. Adhere Amy Tangerine PP onto card.
3. Stamp image onto Solar White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Add color by using Copic Makers.
5. Distress and adhere to card using pop up dots.
I also played along in the Addicted to CAS Rainbow challenge:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Card Recipe for Make Art card
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), PP(Amy Tangerine)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)