Happy Friday....Yahoo!!!! So happy that it is Friday!!! I have a card that I created using some awesome Stampendous! Stamps and SRM Stickers to share with y'all and it goes a lil something like this......CHECK IT!!!
So I had tons of fun coloring this awesome Peony Stamp.....can't you tell?! I even colored the pearls to match the flower!!! I hope y'all enjoy this card and thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!
Card Recipe for Merci Card
Stamps: Jumbo Cling Peony(Stampendous!)
Paper: White(Hammermill), Kraft DP(Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Tuxedo Black-Memento, Copic Markers
Accessories: Pearls(Mark Richards), Merci sticker(SRM)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Pop Up Dots(Michaels), Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle(Stampendous!)
1. Create card from White Cardstock.
2. Round corners and distress Kraft DP and adhere to card.
3. Color White pearls with Copic Marker and adhere to card.
4. Using Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle and Jumbo Cling Peony stamp ink the stamp up in Tuxedo Black ink and stamp on White Cardstock.
4. Using Copic Markers color the Peony and cut out.
5. Using pop up dots adhere Peony to the card.
6. Adhere "Merci" sticker onto a piece of White Cardstock.
7. Using Pop Up Dots adhere sentiment panel onto Peony Flower.