Friday, April 30, 2010

Love You-Mother's Day Card

FWF Post- Click Here

 (Click Here to Enlarge)


Hello Y'all!!

Okay....my last post of the day!! I created this card(and the flower embellie) for my Momma for Mother's Day!!! I also played along in some challenges. I played in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge, I used the SRM Stickers Blog Hop Sketch, I played along in the SCS Limited Supply Challenge, and I also played in the Tuesday Trigger Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love You Card
Paper: Kraft(French Paper), Green(Prism), DP(SU! and Me and My Big Ideas), Book Pages
Accessories: Pom-Poms(Bazzill), Brad(Jo-Ann), Sticker(SRM Stickers)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Paper Snips(SU!)


14 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Tenia! I love that flower! Have a wonderful weekend!

Ash said...

Love that simple creation for mom.... MOM is always simple in her thoughts & deeds.... I loved it a lot... God Bless!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Kim Wilson said...

Awesome girl! I am so glad you are playing along in my challenges :) In a mo or two I will have Copic markers and Lawn Fawn stamps as prizes so im pretty excited for that!

farmhouse-story said...

really adorable, tenia!

peggysue said...

Oh is that a cute flower! I've seen people use book pages to make these before but haven't been brave enough to pull apart a book myself yet. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

~kelly marie~ said...

This is stunning! Love the pom pom!

Kristin said...

Love the pom pom and the flower! Very pretty!

Grace said...

Oh Tenia, this is so pretty! I just love your big flower!!! Your Mama will too! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Anonymous said...

Tenia, I love that flower!!!! That trim is so cute and fits so well. The sentiment is perfect for a Mother's Day card! Thank you for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges. Have a wonderful week

Lisa Petrella said...

What a pretty card, Tenia! Awesome texty flower! I'm sure your mom is going to LOVE IT!!!!!

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic card Tenia, Love the flower! Very cool.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

veronica said...

love your bloomin card! very cute.

Anonymous said...

Pretty!