Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Grafico Challenge



 Hello Y'all!!


So this is the card that I created for the sketch this week over at My Grafico Challenges Blog. The set that I used for this card is the Black Leaf Stars Set.....I love this set!!! We would love if y'all would join us in the challenge!! Thanks for looking and have a super awesome day!!!


-t

Card Recipe for You Rock Card
Stamps: Star(Black Leaf Set/My Grafico), You Rock Sentiment(Michaels)
Paper: White(Office Supply), Stars DP(DCWV), SU! DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Pacific Point(SU!)
Tools: Stapler(Swingline), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Oval Punch(SU!), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)

11 comments:

Teri said...

Rockin' card hun! Love it!
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin said...

Great designer papers on this card! Love it!

Katherine said...

You're a STAR! Tenia!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this, girlie! Super fun card! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card Tenia!!

Unknown said...

adorable, love it! :)

JazzyH said...

Adorable~

Abi Bundy said...

Love the card.
Abi

p.s. love the new look!

Myra said...

The card is great-- love the color combo!

Rachel B said...

Tenia, I love the papers you used. They are awesome! I love how you added the staples!

Stephanie said...

great take on the sketch, Tenia! I also love that big star :)