Sunday, November 8, 2009

Music Expresses....


Hello Y'all!!

So I took my Masters Comps all day yesterday.....I thought I did okay for the most part....I still have mushy brain....lol!! I am so glad that I had some time to make a card today!! I made this card for the Play Date Cafe challenge this week and for the FS challenge over at SCS. The FS this week is Christine and she rocks......super talented I tell ya!!! Thanks for looking and have a great and blessed Sunday!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Music Expresses Card
Stamps: Music Expressions(SU!)
Paper: Paper Temptress, Hammermill, Marah Johnson DP
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Denami Design), Bling(Studio 18), Chipboard Flowers(Making Memories), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)

7 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

I LOVE jazz piano and can only imagine what listening to you would be like! So glad you had time and brain matter left to play with us at The Play Date Cafe Challenge.

This is just a beautiful card and the flower is the crescendo to this piece!

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! And I love the jazz playing on your blog!

Sandi said...

Oh it is lovely and congrats on a big achievement, hope the gray matter firms up quickly. Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

scrap_in_time said...

Great card! Love the color combo. Congrats on getting through your comps.

Sarah Anderson said...

Lovely card :)

*Alison* said...

This is such a beautiful and fun card.. :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. I hope you come back for our next challenge too.. :) :)HUGS

~I have free digi stamps on my blog and BLOG CANDY in the upper right corner too

Cassie said...

a truer sentiment could not be made! i love how this turned out tenia!
hope you are doing well - it's been waaay too long since my last visit!