Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2S4U and The CC


Hello Y'all!!

I created this card using the 2S4U sketch this week!! I also used the colors for the CC over at SCS!! Thanks for looking and have a great Tuesday!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Coffee and Friends Are The Perfect Blend Card

Stamps: Unity September KOTM
Paper: SU!, Bazzill
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Bling(The Paper Company), Ribbon(Denami Design), Chipboard Letter(SU!), Scallop Edge Punch(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)
Technique: Paper Piecing

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Tenia this is wonderful!!!! I just LOVE my coffee!!

Ivanka said...

I love coffee cards and yours is beautiful.

cnelson said...

such a cute card!

Unknown said...

delish! I am a coffee gal too.
Love the soft pastel colors
Hugs
K

Savitri said...

Super cute! Love the coffee!! Hope you're feeling better today!