Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge 16- The Three Trumpets!!!


Hello Y'all!!

Yes.....finally...Saturday!!! Today is also the Jazzy Inspirations Challenge today!! The inspiration this week is The Three Trumpets Poster which consists of the colors Teal/Turquoise, Black and White!! Also Sunshine and Giggles is sponsoring Jazzy Inspirations......you might just be the lucky random winner of free stamps!! Also your card might just get chosen as the DT favorite and you might be able to be The Jazz Cat of the Week(Guest Designer)!! Hope y'all can play along because this challenge is super awesome this week!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!!
-t

Card Recipe for Hey U Card
Stamps: Damask Designs(PTI)
Paper: Blue Rasberry, Epic Black(Paper Temptress)
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Bazzill), Flower(Eyelets Etc), Thickers(American Crafts), Circle Punches(SU!)

14 comments:

Sue said...

I love this card! Beautiful color combination!

Joanne Travis said...

I love the turquoise and black combination, it is so striking and beautiful!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great card, I love the colors and layout! I left an award for you on my blog... I hope you like it! Have a great weekend!

Betty Wright said...

Tenia, I love these colors and your background. Great looking card!!! Thanks for participating in "dp by me" challenge!!!

Crystal said...

OOO this is AWESOME!! LOVE these colors!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

what a vibrant color combo!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! Love everything about this. I may have to scraplift, if you don't mind. :)

de said...

Beautiful card Tenia!

Jessica said...

My screen name is usually Jazzyjess49, so I've been wondering who this jazzy lady is. So I've checked out your blogs and am impressed by your work! Thanks so much for sharing. I think I might give challenge #16 a go. Thanks for the inspirtation.

Nicole said...

this is so sharp and elegant - love it, love it!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love this card! I am going to have to lift it!

Sweet Momiji said...

I love this card! The layout is gorgeous. Definitely gives me some ideas.... :)
Also love the stamp you used. It looks perfect!

Rosanne said...

Love the colours on this card!

Alysabeth said...

Oh I LOVE turquoise with Black and White YUMMY!