Friday, January 23, 2009

Instyle Stamps Sample Three


Hi Everyone!!

So I am January's GD for InStyle Stamps! I had tons of fun playing with their stamps!! So this is what I came up with....yes I finally did a Bag In a Box!! The Bag In A Box is so much fun to make!! As you can see I used Roxy..one of my favorite stamps!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Recipe for LOVE Bag In A Box(All Materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Roxy(Instyle Stamps), So Many Sayings(SU!)
Paper: SU!
Ink: Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Chipboard Heart(Scenic Route), Paper Snips, Word Window Punch

5 comments:

Anita said...

Cool Bag!!!!

Anonymous said...

Roxy looks pretty deadly! Great differnt way to use the stamp.

Abi Bundy said...

cool bag, love the ds paper!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is SOOOOO CUTE! Congrats on being Guest Designer for In Style! :) Awesome! Hope you have a terrific weekend!
((HUGS))
L

Maria said...

Wow Tenia!! You're coming up with a lot of awesome projects for the InStyle stamps!! Your Roxy looks awesome! You are doing fabulous a guest DT!! Keep up the great work!!

Maria