Monday, November 24, 2008

Technique Lover's Challenge 196- Pop Up Gift Card Holder



Hi Everyone!!!

So this is what I came up with for the TLC 196 today. We were to make a pop up Gift Card Holder and let me tell you these cards are so easy and so much fun to make!!! If you would like more info on how to make these awesome cards please go here!!

-t

Card Recipe for Season's Greetings Gift Card Holder(All materials by SU!)

Paper: SU!
Acessories: Pretties Set, Coluzzle, Scallop Oval Punch, Rubons

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat idea. I love giving(and getting) gift cards for the holidays! THis one is great. TFS!

Amy said...

Great card! I'll definitely have to give this a try!

Jan said...

Wow! You're fast! I saw this over at SCS yesterday morning but haven't had time to work on it yet.

Yours turned out GREAT!

Dragana Skoro said...

What a lovely card. It's time for me to catch up on challenges too.

Erin said...

I love this idea!! I will definitely be making some of these!!

--Erin--