Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sketch Challenge 187


Hey Everybody!!!!

This is the card that I came up with for the SC this morning. I wanted to use my new rubbah, so I did. I bought this stamp (the bird in the frame) at Archivers for two dollars!! I though...pretty cool and plus this stamp is very pretty and elegant!!! I also use the stamp set, So Many Sayings which I am going to use forever!!! I also bought music DP from Creative Imaginations!! Thanks for looking and have a great Wednesday!!!

-t

Materials for You Make Me Happy Card (All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Two Dollar Stamp
Paper: Shimmery White, Real Red, Basic Black, Music DP (Creative Imaginations)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Ribbon, Red Ribbon, Bling (Mark Richards), Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch

1 comment:

A Stamper's Journey said...

Tenia, I LOVE your blog. You have such great cards but I would expect nothing less. I'm sorry I won't get to see you this year at convention:-(
Good luck with Grad school. I will visit often to keep up with your "wonderfulness."
Maureen aka happystampingmom