Monday, September 25, 2023

Warm Hugs

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I also played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Bright Colors, Heat Embossing, Sequins):

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Warm Hugs

Stamps:  Images and Sentiment from September 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Embellishments: Washi, Sequins

Tools: Stapler, Scissors, Heating Tool(WOW!), Waterbrush

Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring




10 comments:

Amy O said...

This is a fun card! I love the cute, mis-matched socks and the background you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Cute, cute, cute! You always get me with your fab details. Love this. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Melissa Grant said...

Soooo stinkin" sweet!! Great job with the sketch...

cm said...

Fun stockings, Tenia...in fact, I'd wear a pair in real life! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
hugs~c

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so FUN Tenia!! The colors in your stockings worked out perfectly for our color challenge and I love all the little extra details too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge!! Marcia (DT)

Cindy Beach said...

Who would have thought that mismatched socks could be adorable? Your eye for design always amazes me, Tenia! I love the sentiment and the polka dots too! We love having you join us at Color Hues, thanks!

Nancy said...

You are such a creative cardmaker, Tenia! I always am inspired by your cards and how outside the box they sometimes are. This is darling! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Diane Evans said...

This is total cuteness. I love your interpretation of the Inspo list. Thanks for playing along with us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

Beth McCullough said...

I always love the unique style of your cards, Tenia! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Helen Jennings said...

I love your socks. This is a great card. Love it. Thank you for joining us for the Festive Friday challenge.