Monday, September 11, 2023

Thankful

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thankful Card
Stamps:  Images and Sentiment from September 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Tag
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew, Queen and Co), Metallic Thread(Altenew), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercolor, Fussy Cutting


4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Fun card... pumpkins and coffee... perfect for this time of year!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Cécile RIBON said...

A stunning take on both challenges! I love its artsy look. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week again.

Kim S said...

I love your fall images with the bold colors and twine along the side - it's all so gorgeous together. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great combination of colors and embellishments for your awesome fall card, thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!