Monday, September 18, 2023

Thanks So Much

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Craft Rocket CAS Challenge I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Crafting Happiness Anything Goes Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thanks So Much Card
Stamps:  Images and Sentiment from September 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Die(Altenew), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
Techniques: Die Cutting


1 comment:

Rachel D said...

This is so beautiful and soft, Tenia! I love how you've used our colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight.