Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Life Happens Coffee Helps

 Hey Y'all!!!


Hope all is well! I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!!


I created this card with this brand new stamp HERE! Unity Stamp Co. has lots of super fun New SETS!!! Check it out right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Life Happens Coffee Helps Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Walmart, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Queen and Co), Coffee Cup Wood Veneer
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler, Die(Concord & 9th), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting




3 comments:

Stampin by Genny said...

Oooh! Love all the different elements on your very modern card. I too love a good cup of coffee to soothe the stresses of life away. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xxx
Vivi

Creations in paper said...

This is a perfect card for right now. Thanks for playing with us at HSS. Hope you will play with us in 2021!

Robbie