Friday, December 18, 2020

Have a Purrfect Birthday

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using these brand new Graciellie Design sets HERE and HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Let's Squash It(Embossing, Fussy Cutting/Die Cutting) challenge:

I played along in the AAA Birthday challenge:


I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Have a Purrfect Birthday Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Walmart
Inks: Karin Markers, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Washi and Gems(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew and Crafter's Companion), Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush, Embossing Folder(Altenew), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting




8 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Tenia, you rocked this challenge with that perky cat! Love the glasses and the sparkle. Amazing how your fabulous design uses all the elements of your challenges and is still squeaky clean. Love it!
Thanks for playing with us at Color Hues.

Susie Moore said...

Tenia, this is brilliant! Love the colors and love the cat.

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us at Let's Squash It, Tenia! Love your card so much, Jo x

Nancy said...

This is so darling and speaks to me currently as my grand kitty is visiting for the Holidays and it looks just like him! The glasses just make me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues!! Merry Christmas Tenia!

Jane said...

Rocked it Tenia! That's such a fabulous image and I love the background embossing. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nananas said...

I love cats and I absolutely love your card! It's so beautiful! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

Lori Turner said...

I am a cat lover so this card makes my heart happy! LOL...super cute!! THanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That cat in glasses couldn't be any cuter, Tenia - love your design including the fab embossed background!! So delighted to see this cutie at Let's Squash It!!