Thursday, December 17, 2020

Be Encouraged

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:




......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Be Encouraged Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Walmart, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Plastic Stars
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter


2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Just ordered from the sale and regretting I did not add this stamp. Totally fabulous. I love the little stitch!!

Lisa Elton said...

Incredible card Tenia!!