Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Celebrations Hip Hip Hooray EmbellishmentsHello Butterfly
Pixie Play Cardstock
Blue Lagoon CardstockWhip Cream Sparkle Tape
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Whip Cream Cardstock
Journey Glue Dots
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Blue Lagoon Cardstock.
2. Stamp and Die Cut Butterflies Image.
3. Stamp sentiment onto a piece of Whip Cream cardstock.
4. Adhere sentiment and images onto card and add sequins.
5. Add Whip Cream Sparkle Tape and sticker stitches.
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
I played along in the Less Is More challenge:
I also played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!