Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay and Fun Stampers Journey goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay/Fun Stampers Journey products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Celebrations Hip Hip Hooray Embellishments
Celebrations Sweet Dreams Embellishments
Dear Rose Bundle
Journey Color Splash Watercolor Pencils
Be Cool Journey Tape
Luscious Lime Silk Luster
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Journey Black-Embossing Powder
Clear Pigment Ink Pad
Journey Blending Brush- Medium
Whip Cream Cardstock
Journey Glue Dots
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Whip Cream Cardstock.
2. Add Luscious Lime Silk Luster onto card.
3. Stamp "Hello" sentiment onto card.
4. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut image and color with watercolor pencils.
5. Adhere image onto card using foam sqaures.
6. Add washi, sequins and sticker stitches.
I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:
I played along in the CAS on Friday challenge(I used watercolor pencils) and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday CAS challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!