Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with a super fun planner page made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this fun project!
1. Punch holes using Crop-O-Dile.
2. Add various Fireworks sprays onto cardstock.
3. Stamp letters and add letter stickers onto white cardstock.
4. With a Memento marker color in the letters.
5. Add washi and sticker stitches onto page.
6. Stamp image and color. Add googlie eyes.
IMAGINE Crafts Products used
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Marker Lady Bug
Memento Marker London Fog
Memento Marker Dandelion
Fireworks 0.5 oz Spray Lady Bug
Fireworks 2 oz Spray New Sprout
Fireworks 2 oz Spray Desert Sand
Stamps: Avery Elle and Technique Tuesday
Embellishments: Googlie Eyes, Washi Tape(Queen and Company), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Michaels)
Tools: Crop-O-Dile (We Are Memory Keepers)
Planner: Websters Pages
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!