Sunday, January 15, 2017

You Make My Heart Go Wild

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! This is my sixth post as a Spellbinders Guest Blogger and I am just soooooooo STOKED!!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!



I created this card using the Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

Shapeabilities Opulent Flourish Accents Rouge Royale By Stacey Caron Etched DiesShapeabilities Wagonwheel Kaleidoscope By Lene Lok Etched Dies and Shapeabilities A Gilded Life Hearts Etched Die Set.



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in The Ton challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I also played along in the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Make My Heart Go Wild Card
Stamps: The Ton
Paper: American Crafts, Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles and We R Memory Keepers), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: All dies by Spellbinders, Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine(Spellbinders)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting





13 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your eclectic design really catches the eye!

donna mikasa said...

Love your style, Tenia! I can spot your card so easily.
Just fabulous!

Lisa Lara said...

oh fun funky layers Tenia!

Melissa said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Tenia! What a fantastic design for the FOREST cue this week!!! The red, black and white color scheme is making me swoon!
Thank you so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Fun design!

Colleen Begley said...

Love all these fun elements and the splattered bkg.

Amy O said...

Such a fun card with this eclectic mix of elements and layers! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

This design is so eye-catching! Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Totally love this sweet Valentine collage with all your signature elements! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Sherrie M. said...

Great collage card Tenia! So happy that you played along at CASology this week.

Jen Timko said...

I am always happy to see your interpretation of our sketch. These elements are so fabulous! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card Tenia! Congrats on your GDT gig!!!

KimCreate said...

it's always a joy to see your cards here at our challenge! Thanks for joining us. Your card is awesome as usual. :)