Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hello Lovely

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HERE,HERE,HEREHEREHERE and HERE.



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Card Concept challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:


I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:


I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Hello Lovely Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins, Lovely Sticker(Authetique)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter



6 comments:

Sheila H said...

The pink and gold are awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the splashes of gold Tenia!

sandie said...

Fabulous embossing and love how you carried this through on to the die cut. Thanks for joining AAA

Jen Timko said...

Love, love, love! That heart, the gold...fabulous! So glad to see you at The Card Concept!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Channin Pelletier said...

So so beautiful!! I adore those gold embossed splatters! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!