Happy Martin Luther King, Jr Day !! Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Enjoy the Journey Bundle(Stamps and Dies)
Luscious Lime Silk Luster
Pierced Rectangles Die Set
Celebrations Hip Hip Hooray Embellishments
Lucious Lime Cardstock
Whip Cream Sparkle Tape
Whip Cream Cardstock
Black Licorice Cardstock
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Journey Glue Dots
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Whip Cream Cardstock.
2. Die Cut Whip Cream panel.
3. Stamp butterflies, sentiment and add splatter to panel.
4. Add Glitter Tape and sequins to image panel as well.
5. Adhere image panel onto Black Licorice cardstock panel.
6. Stamp, die cut and adhere green butterfly onto image panel panel.
7. Adhere whole panel onto card using foam adhesive.
Check out RG's Deals HERE!!
I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:
I played along in the Paper Players challenge:
I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:
Also used SRM Sticker Stitches too!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!