Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Within Me Is A Light Brighter Than The Sun

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a very fun card(using some of my new goodies that I got from Scrapbook Expo)......CHECK IT!!!

I had fun creating this card......and I really love this stamp set by the Greeting Farm!!

I played along in a few challenges as well!! I played along in the Time Out challenge:

I played along in The Card Concept:

I played along in the Crafting When We Can CAS challenge and I also played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Black and White challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Within Me.....Card
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts/Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Washi(Tim Holtz)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Square Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Paintbrush
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Water



7 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

So sweet and beautiful!

Becca Cruger said...

So soft and artsy and lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia I love this creative design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love it!

Lilian said...

So cute!
Good to see you at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Rahmat said...

Beautiful Tenia, I love the sentiment, glad to see you at the Card Concept.

Jill V said...

Fabulous card Tenia - such a fun interpretation of the CASE card! The yellow and black is a great colour combination - definitely sunshine! Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out! Jill