Friday, May 13, 2016

Shoes and Stampendous!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! I have a card to show y'all using some Stampendous! goodness......CHECK IT!!!!




I created this card using this AWESOME Stampendous! stamp set HERE!!!



Check out what the other ladies created today and during the week HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in The Challenge:

I played along in the MUSE challenge(I liked the sketch of the card):

I also played along in the Tuesday Throwdown Thinking of You challenge and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Emboss It challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Wish Shoe Well Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Michaels, Patterned Papers
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Staples
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Stapler
Other: Black and Blue Embossing Powder
Techniques: Splatter and Heat Embossing




17 comments:

Suchi said...

Wonderful card Tenia! :)
Suchi xx

barbara macaskill said...

Simply spectacular!! Love how you did the layering!! TFS!

Dee said...

Love the simplcity that is so entralling!

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun!

Stampendous said...

Fantastic make today, Tenia. Love those "pumps". Thanks for sharing today.

Joyce said...

This is fun. Love the shoe image and punny sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jenni's Jems said...

Loving that sentiment and shoe.... ah to be able to wear those hee he x

Neets B said...

What a wonderful sentiment, Tenia, and a great interpretation of my card layout.
Thanks for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

SD pooja said...

SUperb card !

Anita said...

Awesome card and I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge.

Barbara said...

Absolutely fun card! Love the stamp! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday challenge Blog! Barbara

Magic Flying Boots said...

Hahaha, I LOVE that sentiment! What a great card for shoe-lovers everywhere!

Jen xx

Nance said...

Fabulous card, Tenia! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing The Challenge! Always love your cards!

Jen W. said...

Love that sassy shoe and the staples! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Salnclts said...

I love how you stamped the shoe on notebook paper almost like a blueprint!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on Anita's card, Tenia! I love your fancy shoe, and your puny sentiment is amazing!

khan said...

During pregnancy, you may need a new pair of shoes talkshoesupport