Sunday, May 1, 2016

Remember

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy May and hope all is well. Here is my DT card for the Mixed Media Card Challenges!! The challenge this month is:

.......and this is what I came up with........CHECK IT!!!
 

I created this card using Faber-Castell Gelatos, I used Heat Embossing as a technique, I did some Die Cutting, I used both Watermark Ink and Dye Ink, Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches, Sequins and Water. Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created HERE!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I played along in the Paper Craft Crew challenge:

 I played along in the Unity Show and Tell Challenge:

I also played along in the Creative with Stamps CAS challenge: 



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Remember Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Bazzill
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Faber-Castell Gelatos
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Paintbrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring with Gelatos, Die Cutting

 


13 comments:

sannalippert said...

wow!! looooooove your take! gorgeous card!

Lilian said...

Love it!!! Totally gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is simply awesome, Tenia! Thanks for sharing it with us at CWS, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

so CAS
so manly
and love always your washi and splatter
you know how to make splatter to be in a CAS card

clever miss lady
hugs
Monika and see you around..miss your smile on my blog :)

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

GF, I have watched you evolve personally and so much as a paper crafter too. This rocks. Totally inappropriate for a comment to a challenge, but since we're personal friends, I also really admire how you can swear in a 5-word response without swearing. You KWIM. Love you! Thank you so very much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week for our sketch challenge and we sure do hope to see you back for our next challenge!

yyam said...

Love the fun pops of colour!

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect! I love it!

Billie A said...

Awesome CAS card. I love the washi tape and the image.. I love this card. So glad you joined us at Creative with Stamps..

Unknown said...

Tenia, WOW! You are such and inspiration with your stamping style. Totally rocked this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch. I'm so inspired by how you use Washi Tape and NOW I have new inspiration. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

Crystal Komara said...

Tenia, what a simple and sweet card for our challenge this week. I love the camera as the focal point. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week again. xo Crystal

Deborah Smart said...

What a perfect sentiment to go with the camera image! This card speaks volumes, while remaining quite clean and simple. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week, Tenia! ~Deborah

Kathryn said...

It's brilliant! I love your elements and style. It's exuberant without getting carried away. Nicely, nicely done!!

Unknown said...

Love the color combination!! Nicely done. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week.