Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Make It Fun!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay Celebra'tions goodness......CHECK IT!!






 Man.....I had a blast on this project!! This CAS awesomeness was just sooooooo fun to make! With the help of the Celebra'tions papers, die cuts, splatter, embellishments and stamps I came up with this card in a jiffy! Hope y'all likey!!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:


I played along in the Simply Create Too Green challenge too!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Make It Fun! Card
Stamps: Celebra'tions by Richard Garay
Paper: Fun Stampers Journey and Celebra'tions by Richard Garay
Inks: Celebra'tions by Richard Garay, Fun Stampers Journey
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Enamel Shapes(Celebra'tions by Richard Garay), Twine(Celebra'tions by Richard Garay)
Tools: Circle andBalloon Dies(Celebra'tions by Richard Garay), Die Cutting Machine(Fun Stampers Journey)
Techniques: Die Cutting and Splatter


7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Striking, vibrant, zingy and totally gorgeously AWESOME Tenia!
Love it and a superb take on our gift challenge at ATCAS. Thanks for playing along. Sarah x

Lieve said...

Beautiful, happy card; great colours !

I Card Everyone said...

ME likey, very much!!!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Tenia! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Suchi said...

Such an awesome take on the sketch..love the greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :)
https://lafweb01.advisorsoftware.com/browse/SFREB-23?Suchi xx

richardbreaks said...

Totally digging this. This is my favorite green!

Unknown said...

Ooooh I love it and all the extra details are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for our challenge #104 use green only
Kerri DT