Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Blessings

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday(Happy Easter!!) and hope all is well! I have a pretty and fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE, HERE, HERE and  HERE!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the MUSE challenge:

I played along in The Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in The Happy Stampers Mixed Media challenge(watercolor, heat embossing, drawing pen by Sakura, Letter Stickers, Patterned Paper, Washi, Sticker Stitches):

I played along in the Fab and Funky Flowers challenge and I played along in The Red Wagon Easter/Spring challenge!!


***The Easter font on my card is all me.....I have been working on hand lettering and really wanted to see how it would look like on a card!! Me HAPPY!! That is all.***




Thanks for stopping by and guest what??? He is RISEN!! Happy Easter everyone!!

-t




Card Recipe for Easter Blessing Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Stampington and Company
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Sakura Pigma Pen, Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Enamel Dots, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Watercolor Blending Brush
Technique: Watercolor Resist, Fussy Cutting, Hand Lettering


7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, your hand-lettering totally rocks! I thought you had used a die! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown...always love to see your cards in the gallery!

Vickie Z said...

Fun as always!! Hope you had a great Easter and so glad you joined us at CTD!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia such a pretty card and love seeing how you were inspired by my Muse card. Happy Easter my friend! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Suchi said...

Hope you had a great Easter Tenia! Beautiful card! :)
Suchi xx

Ardyth said...

You always put your unique spin on our inspirations, Tenia and I love it! This is just beautiful - love how the blue really pops! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Donna said...

So pretty! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

Juhi said...

Awesome card Tenia, the color combo is just fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you join us again soon.