Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Being Yourself is the Prettiest Thing a Person Can Be.

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I am enjoying my Spring Break!! Lots of playing music, spending time with Thelonious and the doggies and lots of artwork!! I have a fun card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

This was a super fun card to create!! CAS and Watercolor.....WERD!! That's how I roll!!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:

I played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Being Yourself Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Strathmore
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Blender Pen(Fun Stampers Journey)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercolor and Heat Embossing


10 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your water coloring is awesome. The pops of Washi are very cool. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create v

Shelly said...

Aww...this is beautiful, Tenia!

Lin said...

Love that sentiment, Tenia! Great card!

Melissa said...

"Awesome" came to mind when I first saw this! :) Love that sentiment!!! Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

Suchi said...

Very well said (sentiment)! Beautiful card Tenia! :)
Suchi xx

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Such a pretty card, Tenia! You incorporated the suggested color scheme beautifully! - Sweet Kobylkin

Judy1223 said...

(Tenia, isn't spring break GREAT? I'm enjoying mine, too!) This is such a cool card -- great colors, super watercoloring, and awesome design! Great use of washi tape. Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Michelle said...

Tenia, you colored her beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Jen W. said...

Brilliant use of the ColourQ colors, Tenia, and that washi matches perfectly. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracie Pond said...

Great sentiment and sweet colored lady.