Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Three Card Day.....

Hey Y'all!!!!


Happy Saturday....yay for the weekend!!! I finally had some time to play in my craft room.....yay!!! I created three cards today to show y'all!! I also played in a few challenges too!!! Here is card number one......CHECK IT!!

I created this card using Laura's sketch at Ribbon Carousel:

I also used the colors from the Color Throwdown.....here are the colors:

I also played in the Random Fun Challenge over at Moxie Fab World!!!


Here is card two......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for the Stampendous Chipboard Challenge and I used the awesome sketch over at CAS-ual Fridays:

Here is my last card of the day.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card for the CAS Winter 2011 DT Search over at Splitcoast Stampers.....wish me luck!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Carry On and Sip On Card
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Paper: Light Yellow, White(Papertrey Ink), DP(Websters Pages)
Ink: London Fog(Memento)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Red Rhinestones(Michaels)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(EK Success)

Card Recipe for Luv Ya Card
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Kraft(Papertrey Ink), White(Neenah Paper), Red Heart Die Cut(The Paper Cut)
Ink: Basic Black(SU!), Various Copic Markers
Accessories: "U" Chipboard(SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Shot(Ellison)


Card Recipe for Happy Holiday Card
Paper: Kraft(Papertrey Ink), DP(Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Black and White Twine(The Twinery), Happy Holiday Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Paper Snips(SU!)

26 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Fabulosity as usual :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

marvelous, every one of them!!!

Laurel said...

Such pretty cards Tenia!

Joanne Travis said...

I love all of them!! Red is my favorite, so pretty with the Kraft.

Jocelyn Olson said...

These are so fun! Glad you had time to make a few cards. I love all the red and kraft. Awesome cards, Tenia!

Annette Allen said...

wow great cards... I love how you did that red heart...

Karen B. said...

So many fabulous cards! Really like your use of bold red!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous designs. I love that "love u" card. Super adorable. :)

Lori said...

Great designs, Tenia! Love the bold pops of red on all of them. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown. And, good luck with the CAS DT search!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah cards Tenia!!!

wendyp said...

both cards are fabulous but i LOVE what you did with that cutie from Stampendous! The torn heart is the perfect touch!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous cards, love the papers on the last one
Lindsay xx

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great work on all of them!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous cards, Tenia...the CAS designs are simply scrumptious paired with the beautiful colors you've used! Glad to have you joining us at the Ribbon Carousel!

Betty J Schaub said...

T, I always love your CAS style. All of these cards are so pretty. TFS

Brandi said...

Your cards are so adorable. I love all of the red that you've used. Cute motto "Keep Calm and Sip On".

Lisa Elton said...

SPLENDID trio of card Tenia! Thanks for sharing :)

farmhouse-story said...

cuteness x 3, tenia! congrats on your scs feature today!

Laura Davis said...

Wowzers what great work!!!
hugs
Laura

Linsey R said...

Woah chica, you've been a busy lil stamper! You delivered triple the sweetness today and it's giving me a toothache!!! Your first card is right up my alley and I think I need that stamp lol! I love kraft and red ANYthing, and your 2nd card is beyone adorable! And your CAS DT entry card is perfection! It's simple, stylish and elegant with a touch of special Tenia charm! I hope you get this because I can't think of anyone who deserves it more and you would rock it out like nobody's business. Lots of luck sweet buddy xoxo!

Keva said...

Oh gosh! Lots of cuteness going on in this post! Love your cards, chica! My colors for this week look awesome on your card and, of course, I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Color Throwdown!!

Cheryl said...

Love your "sip on" card! How funny. I think I need that stamp. I've enjoyed your blog...

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE all three of these cards, Tenia!! AWESOME work!!! I'd say you had some VERY PRODUCTIVE time in your craft studio, girlie!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

StampendousGraphics said...

Thanks for joining the Stampendous Chipboard Challenge! Great job on this fun and sweet card. Appreciate you playing!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE card #1! :)