Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Holiday Gift

Hello Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!! So I am on my first day of Thanksgiving Break and I am loving it soooo far!! I have a card to show y'all today!! Well.....I made it to the semi-finals in the Splitcoast Stampers CAS Winter 2011 DT Search(and I am soooooooo stoked!!!!!) and this weeks theme is to create a card with a gift on it. So....here is my submission.....CHECK IT!!!

I used the Freshly Made sketch this week:

I also played a long in the Ribbon Carousel Holiday Challenge!!! I finally got to ink up my Inspired Stamp(I love this cutie!!!) Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Holiday Gift Card
Stamps: Inspired Stamps
Paper: Green, White, Brown Grid DP(Papertrey Ink), Red(Memory Box)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Memento), Copics
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Embossing Folder(Sizzix), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Paper Snips(SU!)

17 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful job coloring that sweet little gal! Good luck in the semi-finals!

Lauri said...

Beautiful card! Good luck in the semi finals! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet image! And colored so beautifully too. Good luck in the semi-finals! And thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Annette Allen said...

cute card...love that image...

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card
Lindsay xx

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I have this stamp too! I've never inked it up either! You did a great job! You go girl!!!

None None said...

What a fantastic embossed background! Good luck in the semi-finals. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Becky said...

What a fun image and I love that embossed background! Enjoy your Thanksgiving break!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME coloring and use of ribbons, girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on the advancement on this challenge/DT!!! Super cute card--love the embossing and ribbon!

Hope your family had a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING!!!

Jen Timko said...

What wonderful coloring! I, too, wish you lots of luck! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous card Tenia! :)

Thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge! :)

Cindy Hall said...

This is such an adorable card! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

xiumaiyuki said...

Eek... Too adorable!! Love it!

Nae said...

Good Luck and awesome cards tfs

Unknown said...

Great Post. it is very interesting and informative post. Keep more like this.
Plumbing Consultants in Chennai

Mitali_Mukherjee said...

Informative article, totally what I was looking for.
banarasi silk saree