Monday, November 21, 2011

Feliz Navidad and Some Awesome News.....x2!!!

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday.....well it's like my Thursday because I have Thanksgiving Break Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!!! I have a super cool card to show you with some awesome news!!! I am a Guest Designer over at Splitcoast Stampers for the CAS Challenge and I am soooo stoked!!! Here is my card that I created for the CAS Challenge(which is to create a card for Christmas or Winter).....CHECK IT!!!

I used the sketch over at CAS-ual Fridays:

I also used the colors over at CR84FN:

I am using a new Doodletales Art Rubber Stamp which is the Feliz Navidad sentiment....so love this awesome stamp!!!

Here is my awesome news.....number 2!!!! I am the Featured Stamper this week over at Splitcoast Stampers!!! I am soooooooooooo stoked and this has been one of my dreams since......ever....lol!!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope y'all have a great Monday!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Feliz Navidad Card
Stamps: Doodletales
Paper: Kraft, Green Grid DP(Papertrey Ink), Brown Polka Dot DP(Bazzill)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves(Memento)
Accessories: Chipboard Star(SU!), Pearls(Mark Richards)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(EK Success)

24 comments:

Karli said...

Wow! Congrats times two!! I love seeing stamps in Spanish, since they're not all that easy to find. Great CAS card, Tenia- you do that so well. CAS is my kryptonite so I can appreciate it :) Hugs~

~amy~ said...

yahooooo!!!!! congrats!

Laurel said...

Fabulous card and congrats on your well deserved news!

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations...how exciting..love your card..

Lisa Elton said...

Big congrats on your GDT spot Tenia! Your card is darling,love the polka dot background. Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card! The silver detail looks fab! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :) Congrats on your GDT spot!

Chunyuan said...

Awesome card. Congrats on your GDT spot!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your adorable card. Big Congrats to ya! Wishing you and your family a Happy Turkey Day! :)

Karen B. said...

Congratulations x2! Great card.

Lisa Petrella said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Way to go, Tenia!!! HUGE CONGRATS on all of this HAPPY NEWS!!!! And I LOVE your CAS card, too--sooo super fun!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Congratulations. Your card is great.

Suzanne said...

Congrats, Tenia! Super exciting! I love your card too!

Have a great holiday!

Andrea M said...

Congrats Tenia!!! HOw exciting! Love this CAS card! Perfect for the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

Jen W. said...

Congrats on all your news! Whoop whoop! Love that graphic tree and the awesome sentiment.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful CAS card ,Tenia! I love the mix of colors and patterns! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Friday! Congrats on your happy news!

Jen Adcock said...

Fantastic news! Congrats! Lovely card too by the way.

Sue Lelli said...

CONGRATS! LOVE your CAS card! LOVE the papers and the pearls and the distressing! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Kelly S. said...

OMG this is such exciting news, Tenia!!!!! I just played my first CR84FN challenge and now I think I am hooked. LOVE your sweet tree with that awesome sentiment! Off to SCS to find a card of yours to case, hee....!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Tenia! Congrats on your fab news! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Erum Tasneem said...

fabulousnesssssss T!

Deborah Frings said...

A great clean, simple and super design. I do like the distressed edges and sweet pearls. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very creative way to make a Christmas tree.

Laura Davis said...

This is great Tenia!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Beautiful colors - love that distressing! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.