Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sugarlicious Saturday over at Modern Sugar Blvd!!



Hello Y'all!!!

So this is the card that I made for the Sugarlicious Saturday Sketch over at Modern Sugar Blvd Blog this week!!! Come and play with us.....it will be tons of fun!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!!!
-t


Card Recipe for Thanks Card(All material by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: SU!, Digi from Modern Sugar Blvd
Paper: Hammermill White Copy Paper, Real Red, Basic Black, Real Red DP
Ink: Basic Black, Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories and Tools: Oval Punch, Word Window Punch

11 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

cool card!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I LOVE this card, T! Fabulous job, girlie! :)

de said...

This is a great card! I love the color combo and the image is so cute!

~*Joni said...

Oooh you know I love this!! I gushed over at the gallery! ;) These colors are so perfect with this adorable image, and hey, she looks a bit like you. ;)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

how cute is that!?! Love the colors and your coloring. Hope all is well with you, friend.

Anonymous said...

Love all your Unity cards Tenia.

Maria Matter said...

Hey Tenia!
What a fabby image, fantastic card!

I'm lovin' these MSB images and have a wish list going but I have so many digi images I haven't even used yet! I sometimes wonder what my hobby actually is....shopping or stamping! lol
Hope you had a delightful weekend!
take care
blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

I always love red & black! And that's a cute image...my dd is sooo into poodles right now...I didn't get that one.

Brandi said...

Awesome card! Love the poppin colors!

Smiles,

Brandi

Patti said...

Oh, she just looks so sassy! Love this card.

laos348 said...

Great card!