Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beary Box Sketch 28 and The Digi Shack Color Challenge




Hello Y'all!!!

The first card that you see I made for the Beary Box Sketch 28 Challenge and the second card that you see I made for The Digi Shack Color Challenge this week!! I have some bad news and good news to tell ya. First...the bad news....I was suppose to get a Root Canal yesterday evening but the dentist told me that my back tooth cannot be saved. I have to get oral surgery to take it out. I had my teeth pulled numerous times but not with sedation therapy......thank goodness because I do not want to feel a darn thing...lol. I will let y'all know when I will get the surgery done. My good news is two out of the three cards that I submitted to Scrapbook News and Review(magazine online) is going to be in the June Issue....talk about exciting. Also I will be publised in The Holiday Cards and More magazine that Paper Crafts puts out once a year. That magazine I beleive comes out in August or September.....I will let you know. Well I gotta go.....I want to check out the Hip Hop Thursday over at Unity......my first time!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!!!
-t


Card Recipe for Thank You For Your Friendship Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi Scallop Circle Paper, Chocolate Chip DP, Regal Rose DP, Hammermill White Copy Paper
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories and Tools: Coluzzle, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Bling(Mark Richards), Butterflies Die(Sizzix), Big Shot

Card Recipe for Hats Off To You Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: The Digi Shack
Paper: Bordering Blue, Old Olive DP, Regal Rose DP, Hammermill White Copy Paper
Ink: Printer Ink, Copic Marker G99
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Michales), Paper Snips, Tag Punch

12 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Great projects Tenia! I love it.

Sharon said...

Woohoo!! You go girl! Congrats on the upcoming publications!!

Valerie said...

cute cards I love the butterfly card specially!

Tina said...

Great cards chickie! Congrats on being published.

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous - I just ordered me some big ol' butterflies like that...oh those look fantastic. Love that red rose one with the candy cane ribbon - I've always loved that ribbon when I see you using it.

Jodi Collins said...

These are all GORGEOUS Tenia! I just ordered that butterfly die and cannot WAIT to case that gorgeous card of yours!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I am sooo sorry about your tooth, Tenia....I hope all goes will with the oral surgery!!! Congtats on the pubs, girl...that is such wonderful news!!!!! I can't wait to see you cards in print!!! I love your cards, too...the butterflies are gorgeous!!! You do such beautiful work!!!

Debbie said...

Two fabulous cards Tenia, love the papers and the beautiful butterflies.
Congratulations on your upcoming publication. Debbie x

Jodi said...

Great cards Tenia! Absolutely love the butterfly one! Congrats on the upcoming publications :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow... Tenia.. both of your cards are stunning. Love the buttefly one a lot
hugs
claudia

Abi Bundy said...

Tenia i love the butterfly card! beautiful. they are both great!!

ellepaulette said...

Love that butterfly card! Looking good!!