Friday, June 12, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover!!!!


Hello Y'all!!

Happy Hip Hop Hangover to ya!!! This is what I came up with for the HHH. We were to make a card with kraft cardstock. By the way my super talented sister Marquita who is a artist designed my new watermark......she did a great job...I love it....it's not fancy but just my style.....and she added the treble clef because as you guys know I am a musician!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!
-t


Card Recipe for Celebrate Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: April and May KOTM(Unity)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip DP, White Cardstock
Ink: Memento Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories and Tools: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Oval Punch, Nestibilities, Big Shot, Paper Snips

17 comments:

whoistracy said...

Tenia this is so elegant. I love the soft colors on the kraft.

Carly said...

Hi Tenia, this is so pretty!

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful card.. I love it!

Unknown said...

so so cute, wonderful card.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the colors!

de said...

Love this... I always wonder what I will do with that image... great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Such subtle colors and just luv this card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome card, totally love it!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

AJ said...

adorable Tenia!! love it!
have a great weekend!

Pamela said...

Great card!

Connie M. said...

This is so very adorable, Tenia!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout of this card and the image is just adorable. FABULOUS :)

Risa said...

Very cute and colorful card Tenia! Great water mark too...the treble clef symbol is so cool!
hugs
Risa:)

Kelly Mahany said...

Tenia, I love the way you layered your background papers. Great card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful~!

I have that stamp and STILL haven't used it. Guess I should.

Suz said...

Super cute I love that window stamp

Rebecca said...

Ooooooooooh - i LOVE this!