Friday, April 5, 2024

Pure Grace and Grit

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:
I played along in the As You See It challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Pure Grace and Grit Card
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels), Patterned Paper(AveryElle)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Circle Die(Unity Stamp Co). Tag Die(No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Waterbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting


8 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

What a great card, Tenia. I LOVE this image! It pairs well with the colors and of course your stapled wood card stock. I'm so glad you joined us to play at Color Hues!

Jan Clothier said...

WOW - love that clean look. Such great colour choices too. But the thing that really makes this card special to me is the way you've popped up various layers to give dimension: a simple enough detail but it really takes the design to a new level - literally! :-) Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

Nancy said...

I love this image as it reminds me of my youth when I was a huge cow-girl! LOL Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

Heather Cooper said...

Tenia, what a fun image, and so well designed! I love the depth created by creating height differences and I love the patterned paper you've chosen. But my favourite part is your excellent colouring of the image! Thanks for entering our sketch challenge at As You See It!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia what a cool card and rockin' Cowgirl! Such a fun stamp, awesome colouring but I especially love your layered design! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Deborah Wheeler said...

that's just fantastic - a brilliant interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for playing along at As You see It

Jane Knudsen said...

Tenia, this card is 10/10! I love the images and the colors - you made them shine! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN card! Love the image and mix of patterns and textures. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!