Monday, April 15, 2024

Always On My Mind and Forever In My Heart

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!




For more info on this card please go HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Always On My Mind and Forever In My Heart Card

Stamps: Image and sentiment from April 2024 Kit of the Month

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels)

Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew), Enamel Dots(Altenew)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Paintbrush, Embossed Circle Die(Spellbinders) Stapler, Scissors

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Die Cutting , Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting





4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card! Love that girl and the pierced circle! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

This young lady is delightful! Sweet sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is so adorable! Clean...simple...striking! Love it!

Kim Lundstrom said...

I love this card and your style! I recently rediscovered Unity Stamp Company. They have such great stamps. Whenever I see a card I like with staples I know it's you.