Thursday, March 14, 2024

To Rise Back Up.

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played in a few challenges as well!! I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I also played along in the Inkspirational challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for To Rise Back Up Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Scotch/3M, Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity), Stapler, Waterbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Splatter

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that flower and that quote rocks. I really like how you tore around it. I am going to have to attempt this. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge