Friday, March 1, 2024

Girl I Love You-Color Hues Guest Designer

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am pretty excited to be a guest designer for Color Hues!! Yay!!!
This is the challenge for the next couple of weeks:

......and here is my card that I created using the challenge colors......CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(CAS, Free and Favorite Color):

I played along in the Paper Craft Crew:





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Girl I Love You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Watercolor(Michaels), Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape and Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Staples, Waterbrush, Circle Punch
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing



10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your beautiful blue watercolored flowers are perfect! Such a great splash of color! Glad you joimed us at TTTC!

Julie B said...

Love the loose watercoloured roses Tenia. Thanks for being our GD for this challenge. :)

Karen said...

Your watercolored florals are beautiful, and your card design is wonderful! So happy to have you with us as Guest Designer for Color Hues!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful card Tenia and gorgeous water coloring! Thanks so much for guest designing with us at Color Hues and inspiring our players with this lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Such lovely coloring, Tenia! I love the feel of movement with the pretty florals tumbling down the card front. We always love having you at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

We are lucky to have you guesting with us, Tenia! Such a pretty floral image and great sentiment too!

Stef Perry said...

What gorgeous roses, Tenia! Love your loose watercoloring style, it looks fabulous with that big floral. So glad you to have you as guest designer for this challenge!

cm said...

Your loose water-coloured roses are gorgeous, Tenia! So wonderful to have you as our guest designer for this challenge!
hugs~c

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh my goodness - what perfectly water-colored roses!! So striking in blue! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia what a fabulous and stylist card! I can't get all the details I like in my post--lol! The little additions like the staples and small piece of patterned paper support the desig so well. Thank you for being our guest this challenge!