Thursday, August 31, 2023

I Believe In You. So That Makes Two Of Us

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenges:

I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge and the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Believe In You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Twine(American Crafts), Washi(Bella Blvd)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Paintbrush, Dies(Altenew), Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Splatter, Die Cutting



6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That is one gorgeous flower! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that rose and the way you used the colors on this. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Amy O said...

What a beauty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Leanne said...

Love this flower on the background paper awesome and thanks again for playing our Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a Krafty Day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Jen Timko said...

Love this effect with the print in the background. Gorgeous! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

A stunning take on this week sketch! So artsy and so creative. Thanks for joining us at FMS.