Monday, August 28, 2023

Happy Halloween

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks  All Occasions challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Halloween Card
Stamps:  Image from  August 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors, Label Maker(Dymo)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Splatter




2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great Halloween card, love how well you made it work with the color challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Perfectly4med said...

Classy card with great layering and colour choices. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and keeping it CAS!
Neil